"Let’s try" is EVS project in which involved 1 volunteer from Spain – Jordan Puchol Herreros
Project title: Some number
Title: From Youth to Youth
Dates: 06.11.2014 – 06.12.2015
Hosting organization: NGO Youth Club Active (2013-EE-11)
Address: Tallinn, Tammispea Village, Estonia
To expand opportunity of learning and developing for volunteers from different countries through doing EVS project with children and youth in our organization. (That is why the title of the project is “Let’s try” which is connected with main aim and idea of the project. We have a lot of opportunities for volunteers and he or she has to take initiative and through work with kids develop his or herself.
- To present the non-formal learning to volunteers through the priorities of Erasmus+ programme, create the appropriate timetable to volunteer according to volunteer wishes and abilities. (Use his/her potential in the right way.)
- To involve volunteers and youth in self-assessment process, to think about what they have learnt from this cooperation and communication. To provide to volunteers YouthPass certificate and make through it the self-evaluation process.
- To create an own workshop and realize own admissions in action in our organization. Give the support for achieving results in volunteer work.
- To transfer the experience which will be gained at all stages of EVS project.
- To disseminate outcomes and results from the EVS project in their mother countries, to promote the EVS project among other youth.
- To build up creative and communication skills, support intercultural learning, foster mutual understanding between volunteers from different countries and young people or children from Estonia.
Project activities in which was volunteer involved during 11 months:
- Organization and leading of workshops in Youth Club Active centre (depends on volunteer skills and knowledge, could be language courses, juggling, theatre, dance, music, art, journalist, digital and etc).
- Participation and coordination of local projects for children and youth
- Participation and organization of entertainments, events for children (concerts, games, competitions, holidays, vocation)
- Work in urban and suburban camps (during the children vocation in all-weather seasons)
- Cooperation with other local partners - youth organizations, coordination projects with them and other stuff.
- Take initiative and realize own ideas in action (write own local project, organize event for children or other entertainment).